Construction and Commercial Waste
Construction and/or Commercial waste is comprised of mixed heavy loads which usually contain a combination of timber, concrete, bricks, tile, rubble, metal, plastics, plasterboard, cardboard and paper. This material stream is typically generated through all stages of construction, site clean-ups and domestic clean-ups.
Our Sales team will work with you to determine the requirements of your large or small scale building or construction venture to determine the most effective, and safest way to collect and remove waste materials from your site. We will help you maximise resource recovery outcomes, improve environmental sustainability and reduce waste to landfill.
We can provide the following types of bins on either short term or long term hire to suit your requirements and constraints associated with your site. Builders’ Bins
- Skip Bins (2m3 to 8m3)
- Hooklift Bins (10m3 & 15m3)
- Frontlift Bins (1.5m3 to 3m3)
- Tipplers and Rotatable Bins (1m3)
- Crane rated bins
Some recent projects we have been involved in include:
- Henbury Special School – for Halikos Developments
- Gateway Shopping Centre – for Hutchinson Builders (Qld)
- Darwin International Airport Extension – for Lahey Constructions (NSW) and Watpac Constructions (Qld)
- Darwin Waterfront Expansion – for Toga Developments (NSW)
- The new Darwin Meat Processing Facility – for Sunbuild
- The new Darwin Correctional Facility – for Sitzler Baulderstone JV